Whether you are making a career change or working in a satisfying career, a career coach can give you the vital support you need to be successful.
What is Career Coaching?
Career Coaching is a one-on-one, professional relationship that provides you with the support you need to create a new result, quicker and more easily than if you attempted it on your own. Through assessment, you and your coach can determine strengths and weaknesses while identifying opportunities to achieve higher levels of performance and job satisfaction. Once you and your coach understand your ability and your needs, you can begin to develop and execute the "right" strategy to achieve the desired outcomes quickly and cost effectively.
A career coach will support you in getting more of what you want out of life - more success and satisfaction in your career, less stress, and a simpler, more organized life that allows you to spend more time on the things you enjoy.
A Career Coach will help you:
- Identify your vision, purpose, and values
- Set realistic, achievable short and long-term goals
- Develop strategies to achieve those goals
- Recognize your roadblocks to change, growth, and optimal performance
- Establish methods and a follow-up plan to help you attain your goals
- Maximize your competitive advantage and reach your vision of success
How Career Coaching Works:
- Coaching can be arranged in face-to-face sessions or on the telephone
- An initial consultation is necessary to access what needs to be accomplished and an action plan created
- Regular sessions are arranged to review progress of your action plan and determine next steps
- Most sessions are conducted on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis
- Sessions are usually a half-hour, but hour long sessions can be arranged
Our Career Coaches also can provide one session coaching on immediate concerns including:
- Resume Consultations - Coach's review for 20 minutes a faxed resume plus 10-minute telephone session
- Cover Letter Consultations - Coach's review for 20 minutes of faxed cover letter plus 10-minute telephone session
- Pre-interview Session - Coaching session for 30 minutes on the day of the interview or earlier
- Salary Negotiations - Coaching session for 30 minutes on the telephone
- Professional Advice on any Career Topic of Your Choosing - Face-to-face or telephone coaching session for 30 minutes
Ready for a career change?